Paddy Fest Saturday with Six Nations Finale Live
Paddy Fest Weekender 2022 – St. Patricks Day Beer & Music Festival
“Drink! Dance! Be Irish!”
Saturday 19th March
Paddy Fest Saturday is split into 2 sessions – Afternoon & Evening, each session requires a separate ticket
Afternoon Session – 1PM – 6.45PM
Evening Session 7PM – Midnight
The First THREE years saw over 6000 people trek down to Times Square Newcastle for an afternoon or an evening of proper Irish craic inside our huge Oktoberfest style tent, where everyone could not only watch the final day of the ‘Six Nations Rugby” and also dance on the benches to live Irish bands, consume 10s of thousands of pints of Guinness all in the confines of an Irish dressed venue! This year we are super sizing it! More decor! More bands! Louder DJS! Tons of Guinness giveaways! Two huge party sessions! You can now come along all for super cheap price from just £8+bf!
FEATURING FINAL DAY OF SIX NATIONS RUGBY LIVE ON TWO HUGE SCREENS !!
Remember the first three years sold out in advance and paying on the door is more expensive so grab your super cheap early bird tickets now folks!
Huge Oktoberfest style beer tent!
– Fully Irish fun-filled decor!
– Live Six Nations Rugby on huge LED screen!
– Supersized 30m Guinness & beer bar!
– Live traditional & modern Irish bands throughout!
– Live DJs playing into the night!
– 1000s of free Irish & Guinness memorabilia & giveaways!
– Craft Ales, Independent street food & coffee vendors!
– Entertainers throughout the day and night
– Traditional ‘Ulster fry’ breakfasts available!Times Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4EP
Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7AD